“This opportunity would suit an experienced and career driven Financial Services administrator, who is seeking to progress themselves within a reputable established and ambitious firm”
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Cork Director in administration and maintenance of an established Mortgage and Life & Pension business.
- Liaising with private clients, building relationships, and responding to their needs,
- Preparation & Packaging of application forms and annual benefit statements and review documentation,
- Liaising with Banks and Insurance companies, Solicitors, build relationships with key stakeholders and ensuring clients needs are met
- Supporting Cork Director in meeting preparation, including market analysis and research
- Ensuring compliance procedures are followed and relevant files and recorded and maintained.
- Managing client queries and existing client arrangements
- Attend client meetings alongside the financial advisers to provide support
- – Keep up to date with financial legislation and industry developments
- Any other ad-hoc tasks that may arise.
- Ideally 3-5 years Mortgage Life & pensions administration experience, preferably with intermediary experience.
- QFA or other relevant qualification a must,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- – Attention to detail and ability to perform well under pressure
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience of financial intermediary market an advantage but not a requirement.
- Proficient in MS office packages; specifically, Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Motivated with an ability to take ownership and with strong attention to detail
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Compliance focused with good understanding of compliance & GDPR responsibilities